Wednesday, July 25, 2012

my go2 salad

Ever since we began are whole foods, oil-free vegan journey a couple of months ago, I've spent a lot of time in the kitchen. And away from the kitchen planning what I need to make in the kitchen to satisfy six different palettes.

So whenever I find a simple recipe which takes little thought and time to put together, I celebrate.

My go2 salad is like that. I've acquired quite a taste for kale (which, I've read should never be cooked) and may favorite way to prepare it is with my go2 dressing and sprinkled with pumpkin seeds. It's a boost of iron in a bowl.

Three cheers for simplicity and three ingredients (once the dressing is mixed of course)!

So what are your favorite simple recipes?



Go2 Dressing

by Andrea
Prep Time: 5
Keywords: blender salad oil free vegan nutritional yeast mustard balsamic vinegar hemp
Ingredients (3-5 individual servings)
  • 6 T nutritional yeast
  • 3 T soy sauce (or tamari)
  • 3 T mustard
  • 6 T balsamic vinegar
  • 3 T agave (or maple syrup)
  • 3 T wheat germ (or hemp or a hemp/wheat germ mix)
Instructions
Place all ingredients in a jar and stir until combined.
Powered by Recipage

No comments:

Post a Comment